Emojis are a major part of the conversations that we have through our phones. In this article, I’ll be explaining how to manage emojis on Android smartphones with root and without root methods.
Emojis play a vital in everyone’s life. Whether it’s for Android users or iOS users, emojis have come along a long path of evolution and improvement. As we are discussing Android emojis, things are different. For every vendor, the appearance of the emoji layout varies independently. For example, the emojis appear more of a 3D version on Samsung devices whereas, the Pixel devices have more of a minimalistic layout.
Manage Emojis With Root Method
The very first way to manage emojis is to root your device. It is one of the advantages of rooting an Android device as a user can change settings on the system level. When you complete the procedure of rooting your device and if your device is fully functional again, install the Emoji Switcher app from the Google Play Store and follow the steps mentioned below to change the emojis.
- Install the Emoji Switcher application from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and grant root access to the app.
- A drop-down box will be displayed, tap it and select the emoji style you like.
- Emojis will now start downloading into your device.
- Once the download finishes, it will ask you to reboot your device. So. reboot your device.
- You will now be able to use the new set of emojis.
Manage Emojis Without Root Method
Changing things on Android without rooting is possible but, it is less feature-rich when compared to do with rooting. Managing the emojis layout already installed on your device that too on a system-level base is impossible without rooting so, that leaves you with only a few options to customize the default installed emojis, which are listed below.
- Download third party keyboards from the Google Play Store to get different emojis.
- Try different launchers and skins from the Google Play Store which, have support for the emojis.
Go ahead and try adding some new emojis and using it in your conversations. Choose the method you like the best and check out. Lastly, dropdown your views, comments, or any feedback for further assistance, and we shall see you in the next one.
How To Change AutoCorrect Settings On Android
How To Manage Notifications On Android Smartly