Instagram’s Reels feature offers a diverse range of engaging content, and keeping track of the Reels you’ve liked can enhance your content discovery experience. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore multiple methods to view all your liked Reels on Instagram, providing you with flexibility and convenience.
How To See All Your Liked Reels on Instagram
Method 1: Using Instagram App
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device.
- Navigate to your profile by tapping on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Go to “Account” and select “Posts You’ve Liked.”
- Here, you’ll find a list of all the posts, including Reels, that you’ve liked.
Method 2: Instagram Insights (For Creators)
- If you’re a content creator with a Creator or Business account, access Instagram Insights.
- Tap on the content tab and select “Posts.”
- Scroll down to find the “By Interaction” section.
- Click on “See All” under “Likes.”
- You’ll see a list of all the posts, including Reels, that you’ve liked.
Method 3: Downloading Your Instagram Data:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, go to “Settings,” and select “Security.”
- Choose “Download Data” and enter your email to request your data.
- Once you receive the data, open the downloaded file.
- Navigate to the “likes” folder to find a list of all your liked posts, including Reels.
Q1: Can I see the date and time I liked a specific Reel?
Unfortunately, Instagram’s native features do not provide the exact date and time of when you liked a specific Reel. However, you can find the order in which you liked posts.
Q2: Are there third-party apps for tracking liked Reels?
While some third-party apps claim to provide this service, it’s essential to be cautious as they may violate Instagram’s policies and compromise your account security.
Q3: Can I see Reels I liked on a specific day?
Instagram’s native features do not allow you to filter liked Reels based on a specific day. You can only view them in chronological order.
By utilizing these various methods, you can easily access and review all the Reels you’ve liked on Instagram. Whether you prefer the built-in features of the Instagram app or explore insights as a creator, these options cater to different user preferences. Enhance your Instagram experience by rediscovering your favorite Reels and staying connected with the content that resonates with you.
Feel free to adjust your approach based on your account type and preferences, ensuring a seamless experience in navigating through your liked Reels on Instagram.
How to see who someone recently followed on Instagram
How to Turn off Active Status on Instagram
How to Add a Collaborator on Instagram After Posting
How to Pin a Comment on Instagram: Step-by-Step Guide