If you are looking for one place to find all your favorite videos, songs, and more on the internet, it definitely has to be YouTube! YouTube is the most popular video platform with more than 2 billion active users. That’s almost one-fourth of the entire population in the world.
However, it’s a shame that you can’t directly download YouTube videos to your iPhone directly. You either have to purchase your songs using iTunes or download them on your PC first and then sync them using iTunes, which is not really convenient.
But what if I told you that you can directly convert YouTube Videos to MP3 on your iPhone without iTunes? There is a YouTube MP3 converter for iPhone, iPad and iPods that lets you download, convert, and send your favorite YouTube videos as MP3 files to your iPhone.
Softorino YouTube Converter 2 (SYC2)
Developed by the tech geeks at Softorino, a Ukraine based tech company, SYC2 is a powerful downloader, converter, and transfer utility for iOS users. Suppose you have found a tune that you like and you want to add it to your iPhone. How will you do that?
Simple! Just download SYC2 on your Windows/Mac PC, download and convert the file into MP3 and send it to your iPhone. Softorino YouTube Converter 2 supports downloads from over 60+ platforms including YouTube, Dailymotion, SoundCloud, Facebook, Vimeo, TikTok, and more.
SYC2 lets you download files from any of these media platforms, convert them into MP4, MP3, or M4R ringtone, choose your desired quality of the file, and send it to your iOS devices, iTunes, or save it locally on your PC.
Here’s what we love about SYC2:
- It comes with a built-in browser so you don’t have to leave the app to search for your desired content.
- It allows cordless transfers to your iOS devices using Wi-Fi.
- It is a one-stop downloader, converter, and transfer utility.
- It allows audio, video, and ringtone conversions.
- It supports 4K video downloads.
- It supports more than 60 popular media platforms.
- It allows playlists and multiple downloads.
- It has a highly intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- It lets you choose the desired video resolution and quality before transferring.
- It offers lightning fast downloads.
- It automatically sorts all the transferred files into their respective location on your iPhone.
- Its Automatic Content Recognition technology automatically detects YouTube and SoundCloud files and fills in the missing meta details and cover arts for the songs and videos.
Now that you know about the value this app offers to iOS users, let’s see how it actually works:
How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 on iPhone?
Step 1: Download, Install, and Open SYC2 on Your PC
Once you have installed SYC2 on your PC, launch the app and connect your iPhone to your PC using its cable.
Note: Once you download SYC2 on your PC, you will be given a one-day free trial. You can use this trail to download and send unlimited videos, audios, and ringtones to your devices. If you like the app, you can purchase its yearly subscription for $19.95.
Step 2: Copy and Paste the YouTube URL
Once the app is open, you will see a URL bar in the main window. Paste the YouTube URL of your desired video and add it to the download queue. You can also use the built-in browser to find any YouTube videos without leaving the app.
Step 3: Convert and Transfer
Now that you have added the YouTube video to the download queue, it’s time to convert it into an MP3 file. Under the “convert to” option, select “Audio” and then “MP3”. Finally, choose your iPhone as the destination under the “save to” option.
SYC2 will convert the YouTube video into MP3 and send it to your iPhone within seconds. You can locate it in the default Apple Music app on your iPhone.
Similarly, you can send hundreds of MP3 files to your iPhone and even download and transfer multiple files at once.
Thus you can easily convert YouTube videos to MP3 on your iPhone. Go ahead and download all your favorite songs from YouTube to your iPhone. A playlist of all your favorite songs can be created in less than five minutes.