Does watermark on your videos bother you a lot! Then here are some quick fixes to remove all those unwanted watermarks.
1. Crop Out Watermark Using BeeCut
Beetcut is an amazing software which can help you to get rid of those unwanted watermarks on the video. This video editing software comes with some basic essential editing features like add text, merge clips, filters, effects, transitions, and more. To use this app, you don’t need any expertise because of its simple interface. Let’s discuss how to use it.
- Just download this software and install it on your device.
- Once done with the installation, run the software, and select the aspect ratio that you need for your video.
- Upload the file by clicking on ‘Import’ and then click on the next option, i.e. ‘Import file’ and lastly select the file that you want to edit from your device.
- As the file comes on the editing table, do a right-click, and then select the ‘Crop’ option.
- Once you are done cropping out the watermark, click on ‘Export’ to save the output file on your device.
MUST READ: Facebook’s New Audio Calling App – CatchUp
2. Remove the Watermark Using Video Converter Studio
Video converter studio is an amazing app that can help you to remove watermarks like soft subtitles from videos. This software comes with a lot of amazing features like video converter, editor, downloader, and screen recorder. The interface is quite simple to use so the user can easily remove the watermark without much hassle. Let discuss how to use it.
- Download the software and install it, then run the software.
- Click on the ‘Add files’ option and select the video you wish to edit (i.e. deleting the watermark’)
- Now, click on the ‘drop-down’ button on the subtitle bar and then choose the ‘None’ option.
- Finally, click on ‘Convert’ to save the edited video.
3. The Best Free App to Remove Watermark – Apowersoft Online
Apowersoft Online is free online software that helps you to remove watermarks from both videos and pictures. You don’t need to sign-up or have an app to get access to this software. The software provides you a very user-friendly interface with self-explanatory features. So, users don’t have to worry much as you will get a grasp on it within a short period of time. let’s discuss how to use it.
· Visit the official site preferably on Google Chrome.
· Once the website is open, click on ‘Remove watermark from the video’ and upload the video you want to edit.
· As the video gets loaded, click on the ‘Add Box(es)’ and select the watermark on the uploaded video. You can select as many watermarks as you can.
· Click on the ‘Erase’ button and then the software will do its magic by helping us get rid of those watermarks. When the editing is completed, download the video to save it on your device.