We have so many options, but here we are mentioning the best 10 Weather Apps used in Androids for your help and comfortability.
Just wonder how great it would be to know whether today would be a rainy day or a sunny day! Whether it would be stormy or snowy before even moving out! Whether we should carry an umbrella or a raincoat! It seems like something magical!!! Right? But yes, it is possible. Many things are absolutely possible now with the aid of inventions made by our competent and capable team of scientists and discoverers. Knowing the weather is now not a mystery. It is something predictable just with a few touches of our android screen.
Now, coming to the point Smartphone Weather Apps, Weather Widgets, or Radar Built-in process have been steadily increasing and capturing today’s technological age. They are more reliable and provide us the accurate forecasting that makes our unseen lives more manageable and, yes, of course, modern too. We can find the details of weather like air quality, chances of rain, cyclones, tornadoes, etc. based on location and distances. There are many features and configurations available through which we can forecast the current and projected weather.
Now, it’s time to discuss them one by one. Here we go!
Best Weather Apps For Android
It is provided by One Louder Apps. 1Weather is one of the highest and most popular weather apps. It gives you the daily, hourly forecasts as per the set standards. This comes with Android Wear support and helps track the weather conditions for up to 12 cities and access 25 languages. It is probably one of the most beautiful weather apps you have ever seen and experienced with the most powerful features inbuilt.
- It provides you all the essential information about weather.
- Very comfortable for casual and serious weather watchers.
- All important features are in the free version along with advertisements.
- If you want to go without any advertisements being displayed pay $1.99 to buy it.
- The only issue that we had experienced with this one is that the radar refuses to load on occasion.
2. APPY WEATHER
It is the newest weather app on the list and carries all the features that other apps possess and some special features like fun and fashionable UI and hyper-local weather. This Hyper-local accurate forecast is powered by Aeris Weather, Dark Sky, Open Weather, and Foreca. It uses Dark Sky’s API and will grow with other options too in the future; which is appreciated. It is the most popular personal weather app and useful for humans keen to check the weather movements.
- This App does multi-tasking and provides accurate information.
- It can be well versed in your smartphones and can be used by everyone without any confusion.
- User experience is good.
- Most trusted weather app.
- If the forecast is not accurate, it’s just because they are computer-generated and not human-made.
3. CARROT WEATHER
This app is the newer one to predict and weather teller. iOS users can still enjoy the features of the Carrot Weather App. It is an amusing and twisted app. This one is from Dark’s Sky, which provides you easy access to hourly and daily forecasts. It is suitable for our metrological goodness. It has a completely redesigned user interface. The top half screen shows your weather forecast, and the bottom screen gives you hourly weather estimates, temperatures, and conditions even for the upcoming several days.
- It is best for privacy.
- It is best for weather predictions with hilarious fun.
- Tracks weather around the world.
- It has unique weather features.
- This app has a remarkable history of experience.
- Few features are still awaited and will be available soon.
4. THE WEATHER CHANNEL
The weather channel is an almost free app on your androids and smartphones. It is added with supported features as well. The app provides you a bunch of metrological data like temperature, wind, visibility on an hourly and daily rate basis, along with the coming ten days weather forecasts. It displays the latest Doppler Radar data with interactive maps to show heavy rainfalls or severe weather alerts. It has unique features to share images, tweets, videos, and photos.
- Very recognized in today’s jet age.
- Very handy and has specialized features for social networking.
- Easy, accurate, and reliable weather forecast for real-time alerts.
- Sun or Rain or wind or whatever it gives you the info right away.
- The information wealth gained by this app improves every single day.
5. WEATHER BUG
The Weather Bug App is from weather on your Androids. If the situation is not yet developed, but it is growing, you can track the weather situation and decide your next step without becoming panic. It offers free downloading not only in Doppler radar in North America but can also track Hurricanes, Spark lightning alerts, Air Quality info, and Pollen Count data. This app pulls data from weather services and satellites. It also provides hyper-local real-time conditions with the current, hourly situation and next ten days forecasts.
- Provides you the data when the problem has not even developed entirely yet.
- It is an advanced app that forecasts weather situations ahead of ten days.
- Gives good user experience overall.
- It improves day by day as per the features required for the users.
6. AIRVISUAL AIR QUALITY FORECAST
In today’s jet age, we are many problems in our day-to-day lives. One of the biggest problems is Pollution in the environment. Nowadays, it is not the situation with metro cities but also in small towns and villages the situation is becoming worse day by day. It is increasing at a rapid pace as our transportation is developing. We take care of all pollution control measures, and even the Government has set the Air Pollution Control Board under the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution ) Act, 1981. Still, after that, also, the situation is not under control in a perfect manner.
So, it is required to predict the Air Quality with some tool which can give us the prior info, and we can save ourselves and others too from inhaling the toxic gases. It is an eye-watching app to get data about air quality in the environment. What you breathe should be natural, and without any containment, it should be pure in simple words.
- It helps collect data about pollutants and air quality index for 10000 plus locations in more than 100 countries.
- We can use maps: Color-coded 2D Maps or Google earth like 3D version.
- It provides 7 days of advanced data about air quality so that we can plan accordingly.
- It gives the facility to even study your indoor air quality.
- Some more features are required to be added to the present version to diagnose the situation more minutely.
7. HIGHWAY WEATHER
Are you going on a tour or deciding a short/long trip with your colleagues at an unforeseen place? In such a case, you should immediately download the Weather on the Way app to know the right direction while traveling on the road. It has navigation features combined with severe weather alerts, which allow you to understand the expectancy of rainfall, snowfall, or other hazardous conditions during your journey from Point A to your destination.
- It’s a free app and also consists of a valuable subscription facility on a monthly or annual basis.
- Pro users get more sophisticated features like alternate route suggestions, road visibility, data as precipitation, and wind speed.
8. GOOGLE FEED
Google Assistant is not one of the usual weather apps. This app is almost free and automatically pre-installed on your androids and smartphones. It is very much easy to get daily and quick weather updates within no time. It provides quick checks and severe weather alerts by clicking on to weather card to get additional info you need.
- Very Handy
- Easy to operate and provides quick updates
- Accurate informative and pre-installed in the smartphones.
- Does not possess all other extraordinary features such as weather widgets or built-in radar.
9. EMERGENCY ALERTS
No one wants to be stuck in Emergency Situations, but disaster never comes by telling us in advance. It’s an Emergency Weather App that is not required to be used in general, but it helps a lot to save the life and property both when an emergency strikes. For, e.g., alerts from the American Red Cross on your iPhone or Android device. It detects all ranges of disasters from Hurricanes and Floods to winter storms and extreme heat. Thus, it is advisable to install the Emergency Alerts App on your devices at all times and not only in times of emergencies. It monitors and remains informative to you in your city and when you enter into other regions.
- It has a great feature to customize alerts and also provides an informative map in case of emergencies.
- You can make yourself ready to face emergencies in advance.
- It gives you advance notifications regarding unseen and unaware snowstorms, flood warnings, or other dangerous situations.
- The team is still improving the app’s accuracy in many aspects.
Accuweather is convenient and easy to use. It has exceptionally advanced features that can be installed on your devices and added to your calendar. This provides daily, hourly, and 15 days of advanced weather forecasting. It consists of the MinuteCast feature, which offers hyperlocal, minute-by-minute forecasts for the next two hours of data. Its predictions are remarkable. Provides alerts for tornadoes, high winds, thunderstorms, snow, etc.
- It is relatively safe and helpful for providing 15 days of advanced data to decide long-term plans.
- It’s forecasts are very comprehensive and gives data of more than 3 Million Locations.
That was it from our side – the list of 10 best weather apps for android users. It might not make as much sense if you always keep an umbrella handy and know the place’s weather. But, if you are on a trip or new to a place, a weather app can be of extreme importance.
Hope this list helped you get some perspective on which one to install. Alternatively, please feel free to pick, install, uninstall, and thus choose on your own!